As the year draws to a close, I thought it might be a good idea to squeeze in one more blog post just to document the current state the project is in. I haven’t been able to work on the project as much as I wanted. I’ve only been able to work intermittently here and there but things are ramping up! Hello again, its a bit of a mess here but its going to be alright I’ve been making a lot of progress this past month on the serialization related aspects.
So its that time of the week again, I’m starting to get used to this. Last week I was hoping to complete work on transformation related tools in the editor and to be able to add new entities to the scene through the editor. But as these things usually go, I wasn’t able to get where I wanted to. I got halfway there though! Small changes can have a significant impact I finished work on all three transformation tools, for now anyway.
I’ve been making good progress since the last post. My short term goal with the project at the moment is to reach a state where I can make levels and have a playable game. So what I’m aiming for right now is to have a playable build of the game in which a user can start a level, play it all the way to the end and then either move to the next level if there is any or get back to the main menu and exit the game gracefully.